Terms and conditions:
- Each team consists of 3 students and 1 teacher from the same school. (no maximum team)
- Students can be from grade X, XI, and XII from all majors.
- Team formation is not limited by gender, class or major.
- Team must have reference letter from school and permission letter from parents to join BEST Challenge.
- Only 18 teams will be chosen as the finalists to join BEST Challenge.
- Selection criteria: topic conformity, creativity, data and analysis.
- Finalists will receive an email from the committee for further event information and preparation.
- Commitment fee is not refundable for withdrawal finalist from the competition.
- Withdrawal finalist will be replaced by the judges selected team
- Submit your essay OR a video about one of the following topics:
- Franchise as one of the business expansion strategies.
- Pop Up Bazaar as a potential booster for Indonesia’s economy.
- Social Media is the best way to promote your business.
* Each team must come to the audition place. (The place is to be informed)
Each team should submit the essay of the topic chosen and present the essay in front of the jugdes.
Aircraft ticket will be given for Semarang and Surabaya team finalists.
Judges’s state is absolute and cannot be interfered.
The chosen 18 team finalists of BEST Challenge must pay commitment fee to Yay. Prasetiya Mulya in the amount of Rp.300.000 (three hundred thousand rupiahs) per
team via bank transfer to 4970.71.3030 a/n YAY PRASETIYA MULYA BCA Serpong Branch.
Send your payment proof via email : email@example.com or whatsapp to 0816-8113-457
Bring your payment evidence to registration desk on 25th August 2017.