Prasetiya Mulya welcome students from various cultures and different background to achieve their best potentials.
- Registration process is fully online. It can be started by clicking this link: admissions1.prasetiyamulya.ac.id.
- Graduates of SMA, SMK or equivalent schools may apply with a corresponding proof-of-graduation document no older than 2016.
- The following documents/reports need to be prepared in soft copy for uploading:
• Legalized academic performance reports of Class 10 and Class 11 during semesters 1 and 2, in which all scores must be clearly visible and legible;
- High school graduates, or those who have completed Class 12, must submit a copy of certificate+SKHUN, a copy of ID card/student card/passport, and a 3x4 color photograph.
- Applicants for Business Economics major must provide a copy of TOEFL/IELTS certificate showing the following required minimum score: TOEFL-ITP or TOEFL PBT 525; TOEFL-CBT 195; TOEFL-IBT 71, or IELTS 6. Applicants without a TOEFL/IELTS score can take a TOEFL-ITP test at of Universitas Prasetiya Mulya Learning Center (LC). For more information, please contact LC at (021) 304 50 500 ext. 2730-31 or 0812 9505 6770 or via email to email@example.com.
- All appplicants are advised to choose their prefered majors carefully. Once a preference has been made and submitted during the registration, it cannot be altered for any reasons.
- The registration submission process is considered successful once the application has successfully uploaded all the documents required; meanwhile, and data/files verification process will normally take up to 3 days.
- Each study program (or sometimes loosely called ‘a major’) at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya has its own entrance test. An applicant who wishes to switch a study program needs to re-register and this will subject him/her to another registration fee for a test in the next wave. In this case, the previous wave is considered void.
- Any applicant who wishes to take a re-test needs to re-log in on the online registration website.
Test Fee Payment
- Test fee to any SBE or STEM program is Rp. 500,000. The fee allows a candidate to choose 2 majors from within 1 school (SBE or STEM) or 2 majors across 2 schools (e.g. 1 major at SBE and 1 other major at STEM).
- Test fee payment is to be made via a bank transfer to a Virtual Account (VA).
- Test fee payment is considered valid once all requirements are completed successufly within the specified deadline.
The Entry Test
- After the registration and payment process is completed, the participant will be emailed his or her Entry Test ID Number that must be shown during the test. Information on the date and location of the Entry Test test can be checked here: Prasetiya Mulya Admission.