S1 Business Economics
Dynamic. Strategic. Applicative.
As the global economy grows, environmental issues and privatization, business activities are expanding and complex. This causes each company to require innovative business strategies.
- To conduct quality education in the field of business economics in theory, methodology and application.
- To execute research that contributes to the development of science in the field of economics that can be applied in the development of the business world.
- To undertake community service based on an inclusive and sustainable business economics.
- To collaborate with educational institutions, business, and government both at home and abroad related to the development and learning of business economics.
- To strife in internationalization endeavors in education and research in business economics.
With the growing complexity of the business, the role of economist is not only required as a public policy maker but also as part of the business decision-making process based upon knowledge and skills in economics.
Therefore, the University of Prasetiya Mulya presents a Business Economics course designed to answer the needs of companies of experts who can apply economic theory into business practices and take advantage of opportunities in the future.
Why Study Business Economics
The growing need for analysts and corporate economists, both at home and abroad, has resulted in much-sought business graduates. In the course of Business Economics, students will acquire comprehensive knowledge of economics and can directly apply it to assist the business decision-making process.
Graduates of Business Economics courses are prepared to be both business analysts and economists at large companies both at home and abroad. In addition, graduates can work as consultants, researchers, entrepreneurs, professionals in governmental and non-governmental organizations. A Business Economics graduate of Universitas Prasetiya Mulya will thrive well working as a:
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Developer
- Industrial Analyst
- Strategic Analyst
- Big Data Economist
- Risk Analyst
- Trade Analyst
- Economic Modelling Analyst
- Corporate Economist
- Chief Economist
- Government Official