LC provides support services for students to help them enhance their academic aptitude and attainment, and maximise their non-academic potentials. LC also gives support to faculty to help them enhance their teaching and professional development.
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya Learning Center (LC) is a support unit for the attainment of the grand vision of the University as motor in the advancement of science, development of innovative and superior socio-preneurs by means of education, research and training in the field of business, society, and applied STEM for the development and welfare of the nation. LC provides pivotal support to the students, professional staff, and faculty members. It serves to help students enhance their aptitude and maximise their academic and non-academic potentials. It helps to develop and enhance professsionalism of the professional staff. It also assists faculty members in developing, improving, and enhancing their teaching capacities and professionalism.
Divisions in LC
Language and Communication
This division supports the academic programs in producing professional graduates. LC services include the teaching of soft skills, business communication, effective presentations, IELTS preparation, and other SKS-based courses or non-SKS workshops.
Testing and Certification
This division supports the university programs by providing or administering tests and certifications. At the moment LC administers regular TOEFL-ITP testing and Professional Supply Chain Management (PSCM) certification.
LC also serves as a pro-active agent for knowledge dissemination and professional training for civitas academica of Universitas Prasetiya Mulya. Regular events in this division are bi-monthly Cafe 3PM (a knowledge sharing platform for FMs), public speaking training, negotiation workshops, et cetera.
TOEFL ITP for public at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya Learning Center is most probably the best place for anyone who wishes to take a TOEFL-ITP test in BSD and its vicinity. TOEFL-ITP service at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya is available for public by LC in collaboration with the IIEF – (the Indonesian International Education Foundation), holder of the international license of TOEFL-ITP testing.
TOEFL-ITP Fee : Rp. 550,000 per person
Result : 3 weeks (maximum)
Schedule : See table below
Important dates for TOEFL ITP at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya 2019
|Month||Date||Time||Status||Last day to register!|
• Test venue is at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya BSD Campus.
• A minimum number of 10 test takers is needed before the TOEFL-ITP test can run as scheduled. Otherwise, the test has to be rescheduled to a later date, or even canceled.
• In the event of test cancellation, a refund will be provided. Please email us at email@example.com for further information about refunding.
How to register for a TOEFL-ITP Test at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya
- Check test date and time availability.
- Download and fill in the TOEFL-ITP Registration form. Click here
- Fill in the form and submit it altogether with a copy of the test-taker’s ID, a payment proof, and a 3x4 photo. Submit all the documents directly to us, or simply email the scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The test payment (Rp 550,000) can be made direct at the cashier or via a bank transfer to BCA account number 006.312.2022; c/o. Yay. Prasetiya Mulya.
- A test ticket will be emailed to you within a week. Make sure to print out the ticket, affix a photo on it, and bring it on the test day.
- Your TOEFL ITP test result can be picked up at our office within 3 weeks after the test date.
Pick-up confirmation via telephone or email is recommended.
A: BSD City Kavling Edutown I.1 PMBS Building 11th Floor Campus BSD Jl. BSD Raya Utama, BSD City Kode Pos 15339 Kabupaten Tangerang Indonesia. E: email@example.com P: (021) 304 50 500 ext. 2730 (Admin. LC)