- To develop a continuous learning process to provide a level of understanding that is appropriate to the level and that is responsive to changes in the business landscape.
- To develop patterns of interaction between students, lecturers, and educational personnel so as to improve the strength of character of graduates.
- To create an academic atmosphere and learning processes that enhance social sensitiveness of graduates.
Why Study Business Management
Behind every successful businessman, there are obstacles that must be passed before. By following the learning process at Prasetiya Mulya University Business Management, students will be trained to always seek innovative solutions in response to every business challenge.
Building a New Generation of Educated Entrepreneurs
The number of entrepreneurs in Indonesia is still far from ideal. Indonesia needs a lot of innovative young entrepreneurs to be able to create jobs and advance the nation.
The Prasetiya Mulya University Business Management Studies Program is conceived to produce well-educated entrepreneurs capable of applying business concepts into real business practices. This is planned by integrating the business laboratory into the learning process so that students can directly practice the theories learned in the classroom into a business project. This program is also designed to foster the entrepreneurial character and social sensitiveness of its graduates by always familiarizing the students to design innovative business concepts that can solve social and environmental problems.
Graduates of Prasetiya Mulya University Business Management are directed to become educated Entrepreneurs, so that they directly own the business they have developed from the final project. However, these following opportunities for professional careers remain wide open for/as:
- Professional Business Development
- Business Planning
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Management and Business Consultants
- Small Business Management
- Business System Advisors
- Business Researchers