- To provide leading business law education with high integrity through innovative learning processes in order to produce highly-competent and globally-competitive graduates who possess sensitivity to the environment and society
- To undertake law studies that are beneficial to the community and to the development of law science in general and to business law in particular.
- To conduct community services in order to increase knowledge and awareness of of the law community in supporting the national development.
- To establish mutually beneficial cooperation with national and international institutions within the Three Pillars of Higher Education (Tridharma) contexts.
Why Study International Business Law
A graduate bachelor of International Business Law from Universitas Prasetiya Mulya will possess astute capabilities in:
- Analyzing legal cases, regulatory policies, and international business law practices;
- Having alternative dispute resolution and legal soft skills, such as knowledge of international cultures, ethics, and human behavior; and,
- Working as an international business law lawyer.
*Program akan dibuka tahun 2018
A Bachelor of International Business Law from Universitas Prasetiya Mulya can pursue career as a:
- Legal Professional
- Professional Lawyer in International Law Firm
- Compliance Analyst
- Product Counsel Specialist
- Ethic and Compliance Specialist
- Conflict Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Business Development & Acquisition Counselor
- Business Litigation Counselor
- Corporate Advisor
S1 International Business Law
With growing business and international transactions conducted by business actors, business development in the last period in Indonesia has entered a new phase. This condition desperately requires maintenance of practice of international business law.
Meanwhile, international business law has served as a guide and legal source for resolving international business conflicts or disputes. Based on this fact, international business law as a discipline has developed rapidly in the last decade.
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya in answer to these challenges in business development and international business laws, has opened its International Business Law Degree Program.
This bachelor degree program in law focuses on the knowledge and skills required for those who aspire to become legal practitioners/professionals who are reliable and qualified in the field international business law, covering such wide activities as:
- Establishment of international agreements;
- International financing designs;
- International trade;
- International transport and logistics;
- The process of mergers and acquisitions of international companies;
- Agreements and consortiums of infrastructure and construction;
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights; and,
- Settlement of international business disputes outside the judiciary (eg. through mediation and arbitration under international law and treaties.